Friday, April 20, 2007

Well-heeled

I LOVE shoes. When I moved into my dorm room at the start of my freshman year at Mizzou, I took more than 100 pairs of shoes with me. Seriously. I think my roommate, Nikki, thought I was insane. She came with three pairs. I converted her, though. And I'm sure her husband doesn't appreciate that she shoe collection has grown extensively. I know my Hubby doesn't appreciate that our suitcase if half-filled with shoes when we go on vacation!

Currently, I am stalking eBay. I am dying to buy a pair of Manolos. While my freelance side business is going fairly well (Note: Anyone out there need a graphic designer?), It's not pumping in enough cash for me to drop about $800 on a new pair of heels. Especially since I just bought a new dress, and I am eyeing a new pair of jeans. So I've entered into two auctions on eBay. I'm currently winning one, and I'm waiting the other out a bit to see how high it gets.

I know that there is a (rather large) chance that the shoes could be fakes, but I don't care. I just want a pair that I can believe are from Mr. Blahnik.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynette said...

Okay miss Sex in the City

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home